You want more sun in your life?
You want to approach challenges more peacefully?
You want to experience more kindness?
You want more resilience?
You want more space for joy in your life?
Life has it bumps on the road. Sometimes it seems unfair. Often, we feel alone in these unpleasant experiences and feelings. Although we don’t really know how others feel at any given point in time. And do we always realize in the moment what we feel ourselves? Or how to deal with it? Rigorous? Critical? Judgmental towards ourselves or others? Or rather understanding and kind?
Some days you may be able to cope more wisely than others. How would it be to become more agile in challenging circumstances? So that resilience increases and understanding or motivating yourself with kindness becomes the new normal.
Compassion, of which self-compassion is a part, helps to deal with challenges and outright suffering. Warmth and support as a fundamental way of being to start from. It really is a skill. Many of us know how to offer support to a friend, a child, a family member. What if you could also take more care of yourself in that way?
That’s exactly what the Mindful Self Compassion training was developed for. It is a gentle way to learn to experience kindness and happiness more consciously in your life, to be more open to it. Without forcing and at your own pace. The training offers exercises, and you choose how to develop them.
Self compassion as a means to more kindness, joy and resilience for yourself and others.
- 9 weakly gatherings.
- 3 hours per gathering. (1 exception of 4 hours)
- Handout and audio material to practice at home at your own pace.
- 16 participants maximum. It is not a group therapy.
- We focus on the experience (thoughts, feelings, body) of the exercises. Not the stories that nurture the experience. All experiences are welcome, also the lack of experience.
You learn how to:
- Notice what you feel in the moment. Naming it as well as feeling it in your body.
- Notice your own reaction to your inner experience. And possibly finding alternatives to it.
- How to inject more kindness in your life.
- How to notice more what makes you feel good in life. So you can find ways to enjoy it even more.
The Mindful Self Compassion program is NOT a therapy nor wishes to replace any psychological or medical treatment.
co training with Hilde De Voghel
CULTUURHUIS, Brusselsesteenweg 44, 1860 Meise
Individual session before take of (according to private agenda contact)
8 wednesdays: 30/11 – 7, 14 and 21/12 in 2022
25/1 – 1, 8 and 15/2 in 2023 9am to 12pm
and wednesday 18/1/23 exceptionally 8am to 12pm
400,00 euro . All inclusive.
co training with Kirsten Victor
YOGALOFT, Aaigemstraat 10, 9000 Ghent
Individual session (according to private agendas contact)
8 tuesdays: 24 and 31/01 – 7, 14 and 28/02 – 14,21 en 28/03 : 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm
+ 1 tuesday 07/03 1 pm to 5 pm
400,00 euro . All inclusive